On Thursday, June 20, 2013 8:55:07 AM UTC+5:30, Deepak Sharma wrote:

> Okay but my situation is bit different. I am updating my university
> software. That software is wrote in django version 1.3.1. My challenge was
> to run that software on 1.5.1 and i completed that. As many things changed
> in django 1.5.1 like < direct_to_template > changed to  < TemplateView> and
> few more. So my next target is that, that i make one script ( shell script
> ) so that i give command in terminal like $ sudo apt-get install ---- and
> it install. Shifting from 1.3 to 1.5.1 is it possible? If yes than how?
>
> If i want to run my software which is currently running on 1.5.1 with
> command in terminal i.e i write $ sudo apt-get install mysoftware and it
> install. I don't want to install it manually. How i do that process with
> shell script?

  I also want to shift my app from django version 1.4.5 to 1.5.1. You are
right there should be some script which automatically upgrades the version
without affecting the application. Right now I upgraded to 1.5.1 but I ma
getting Internal server error in my app. Dont have any idea what to do?
Can you tell me how the urls should be like in this version?