I'm new to Django, working through the Polls tutorial with the old
Test-Driven Django tutorial, where you're looking for specific field names
and values and such. Anyway, to keep it short, I noticed this in a Show
Page Source:

<form action="/polls/2/vote/" method="post">
<input type='hidden' name='csrfmiddlewaretoken'
value='Nb1aC7FaZ1lKn8F4JvmA1OEUr3L6ATil' />

    <input type="radio" name="choice" id="choice"1"
        value="5" />

    <input type="radio" name="choice" id="choice"2"
        value="6" />

    <input type="radio" name="choice" id="choice"3"
        value="7" />

<input type="submit" value="Vote" />
</form>

Note the id=choice#  - there's a double quote out of position - between the
'choice' and the number. This throws quoted text off for the rest of the
form (and after). With colors, the error is obvious.

This is Django 1.5.2

Is this a bug? A known bug being tracked and or fixed? I can't make heads
or tails out of the bug tracking site - at least I couldn't find anything
from my searches.

What should I do about this? (I mean, my life goes on irregardless - I'll
work around it). Is there a way to determine if this is a known issue, or
should this be reported, or what?