Harjot,

In your code, inside the is_valid() loop, you have a line that states:

return render_to_response('tcc/trans.html', dict(data.\
items()+tmp.items()),context_instance=RequestContext(request))

This needs to be a re-direct. You are currently resending it to the form.

If you look at the example here
https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/topics/forms/#using-a-form-in-a-view
you see the line

return HttpResponseRedirect('/thanks/') # Redirect after POST

instead? It should look like that.

If you want to redirect **back** to the object you just created, it's
pretty simple. You see it in action in Tutorial 4
https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/intro/tutorial04/

   return HttpResponseRedirect(reverse('polls:results', args=(p.id,)))

Cheers
L.

On 9 September 2013 01:36, Harjot Mann <harjotmann1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 8, 2013 at 7:07 PM, Babatunde Akinyanmi
> <tundeba...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> All these questions are best answered with a separate thread for each.
>

> Please answer my questions. I want to solve all these problems. I am
> not getting anything that what should I do first. Please someone help
> me. :(
>

> --
> Harjot Kaur Mann
> Blog: http://harjotmann.wordpress.com/
> Daily Dairy: http://harjotmann.wordpress.com/daily-diary/

Maya Otos (@maya_otos) tweeted at 9:27 PM on Tue, Jul 30, 2013:
When you used to be punk, and now you are still punk but not as punk,
are you post-punk or decaying punk or ex-punk or just not punk anymore