Hello everyone,
I am having a problem starting Mezzanine with Gunicorn.  I used 'gunicorn
myproject.wsgi:application' command and got ImportError: No module named
myproject.wsgi, so I used
export PYTHONPATH=$PYTHONPATH:/path_to_folder_where_myproject_is .  After
that in python shell I could import myproject without error, but still,
when I start it with gunicorn I get list of links from mezzanine pages
(such as Home, Blog, Gallery and so on) instead of a running site.  I have
no problem starting Django or Django-CMS with the same command.  I have
beginner's knowledge of python and django and would appreciate any help.