Hi  All
  I am using Django and python to build a web based framework. My
backend database is MySQL. So the users of this framework would like to
create and use customizable reports.

ex: If one of the tables in the MySQL DB is the results of a test plan
execution, then the users would like to create reports which would
summarize the results.

Is there any module / plugin available so that I could minimize the
effort involved ? I do NOT want to bypass Django and directly access
the database.

Thanks
Jaikumar