Hi,

I have quite big problems with having the directory structure with correct
hierarchy and I decided to stop the development unless I will have it good.
I have order, customers, users .

So what I have is:

myproj
   |-myproj
   |-web_app
   |---orders (with views.py, ajax.py)
   |----templatetags
   |---users
   |---customers
   |---search
   |---static
   |-----app
   |-------_base
   |---------css
   |---------images
   |---------js
   |-------orders
   |---------css
   |---------images
   |---------js
   |-------customers
   |---------css
   |---------images
   |---------js
   |-------users
   |---------css
   |---------images
   |---------js
   |-----bootbox
   |-----bootstrap
   |-------css
   |-------fonts
   |-------js
   |-----dajax
   |---templates

models.py is in web_app directory, there are models common for all modules.
My questions are:

1) What changes would you do in this structure? (static files for every
module should be where?)
2) I have problem of inserting custom template tag defined in
orders/templatetags/orders_extras.py from users template. How can I make
some common templatetags for every "module" ?

Thank you.