Hi
Yeah I see.
I tried it out just after writing, with little success, but without the
.values() I do still have the {{ data.field_name }} available which Is
probably more usefull than actually iterating over a dataset regardless of
content.
Still the relationsships are only available as forwards and backwards
relations on instances, right? Which, if I understand you correctly I only
get when omitting the .get() method.
I probably should have started out with a Python tutorial before jumping in
to django :) Well, no pain no gain I guess.
thanks by the way.