On Thu, Sep 19, 2013 at 7:39 AM, Lachlan Musicman <data...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Harjot,
>
> The answer to your question requires more information.
>
> We would need to see your model structure at the least.

I want to add the marks of same roll number in different classes as
given in the screenshot both the rows are of same roll number I want
to add the marks of physics of class 11th ans 12th according to roll
number.
Here id my models. Its simple.

class StudentDetail(models.Model):
    roll_no=models.IntegerField()
    Class=models.CharField(max_length=100, blank=True, null=True)
    physics=models.IntegerField(blank=True, null =True)
    maths=models.IntegerField(blank=True, null =True)
    chemistry=models.IntegerField(blank=True, null =True)

--
Harjot Kaur Mann
Blog: http://harjotmann.wordpress.com/