Hi Poom. . .You need to make sure that Django AND Python are on your system
path. I'll run you through how to do that. . .Right click on "My Computer",
choose "Properties", on the "Properties Window" choose the "Advanced Tab",
then choose "Environment Variable". In that window it'll be divided into 2
different sections, you want the one that says "System Variables". Locate
the entry that says "Path", click on it to highlight, then choose "Edit".
Another window will open with your system paths in it highlighted (be
careful to NOT hit delete!!!), click on it so it's no longer highlighted
and use the right arrow key to get to the end. Put a semi colon after the
last entry (semi colon separates each entry), then you need to add your
python path. For instance mine is "C:\Python27" and to be safe (can't
remember if this is required) put your path to "Scripts", in other words
mine is "C:\Python27\Scripts\". . .Now you have to add the path to the
django lib, which in my case is
"C:\Python27\django-chris\Lib\site-packages\django-1.5.1-py2.7.egg\django\bin".
That should solve your problem. In my sys path I've also included
"C:\Python27\django-chris" which is the path to my project. .Not sure if
that's necessary or not, but it won't hurt to put it in there.

Here's a good article explaining this on
"http://wiki.thinkhole.org/howto:django_on_windows"; and
"http://tavisharmstrong.com/2011/01/19/how-to-install-python-and-django-on-windows/";.

. .Like others said, you need to get pip and or easy_intall loaded for
Python, because it will allow you to EASILY add things like Django and
other packages. Just google the instructions for that. . .I hope this
helps. If not , just post your what happens and I'll help yoy.

%SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;%SystemRoot%\System32\Wbem;C:\Program
Files\ATI Technologies\ATI Control Panel;C:\Documents and Settings\Chris
Kavanagh\Desktop\emacs-24.3-bin-i386\emacs-24.3\bin;C:\Python27;C:\Python27\Scripts\;%HOMEPATH%\.emacs.d;C:\Documents

and Settings\Chris
Kavanagh\Desktop\emacs-24.3-bin-i386\emacs-24.3\bin;C:\Documents and
Settings\Chris
Kavanagh\.emacs.d\elpa;C:\Python27\django-chris\Lib\site-packages\django-1.5.1-py2.7.egg\django\bin;C:\Python27\django-chris\Lib\site-packages\django-1.5.1-py2.7.egg;C:\Python27\django-chris\Lib\site-packages\django-1.5.1-py2.7.egg\django;C:\Python27\django-chris\Lib\site-packages\django-1.5.1-py2.7.egg\django\bin;C:\Python27\django-chris