Forgot to say, the model I'm  trying to create an object to has the user as a OneToOne relationship, which apparently MySQL does not like very much.

Why? Because phpMyAdmin, when accessing the homepage for the model's datatable, says this:

PRIMARY and INDEX keys should not both be set for column `user_id`

Does this run deeper than I thought?

Thakns a million for your help,

Carlos