hi

I have updated and using All Auth now. I also liked it that i can do the
social logins and the linkedin login seems to be working so far :)

Can you point me to documentation on how to ovveride the methods ? I dont
know so much about this part of django and am a bit at a loss in my
implementation.

vibhu

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAPiONw%3DSGHvprmV3QYF967i7Ce5z1hQZsPH-%3DDJdoSHpwrMSeg%40mail.gmail.com.