pip is a python program, it will install python packages in to the
site installation directory of the python it is run with.

Therefore, if it is not installing packages where you want, make sure
you are running pip with the python that you want to use the package
with.

It's actually what I did but I did act dumb following the django website
instructions at the letter : I put 'sudo' before "pip install..".

So everything is in place now as pythonbrew is in my home.. ^^

Thanks a lot.

--
“One original thought is worth a thousand mindless quotings.”
“Le vrai n'est pas plus sûr que le probable.”

                                              Diogene Laerce

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/52536E87.2060804%40yahoo.fr.