On Fri, Oct 11, 2013 at 4:06 PM, Leonardo Giordani
<giordani.leona...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I think that you have to perform a query for each Code, extracting the list
> of Word matching that Code and then merging all the lists.

Exactly!

> Since I don't know your models, I'll give you some general code, let me know
> if you understand how to implement it exactly on your models.

Here are these two models: http://tny.cz/82158e83

<snip>
> This is the basic algorithm. You can then make all sorts of Python magic
> tricks to shorten it or make it faster, but if you are not dealing with
> billions of data I do suggest you to keep it simple and readable.

Ok.

> If you need to have each element in B appear just one time (uniqueness) just
> perform a B = set(B) at the end.

Ok.

> Let me know if it works. =)

Yes it will work! But after extending list B, I want to search the
elements of list B from UserProfile table. Here the word can be
anywhere and can be more than one times. Also two words in list B can
be in same column. Here also the results must be unique.

Also how to get the output in a template? The tuples containing
elements of list B from UserProfile table are to be displayed in that
template.

Thanks ^_^

--
Kamaljeet Kaur