Hi every body,

I have installe the stable version of jasig cas 3.5.2 on a tomcat server and
i am trying to integrate it with a django application.
here is a snapshot of my settings:

jasig cas : version 3.5.2 (default configuration, authentifation with same
user/password:  admin/admin)

I am using the django-cas implementation:
https://github.com/KTHse/django-cas2

in my django application i have the following settings:

CAS_SERVER_URL= 'https://xxx.xxxx.com:8443/cas-server-webapp-3.5.2/'
CAS_SERVICE_URL='http://localhost:8000'
CAS_LOGOUT_COMPLETELY=True
CAS_SINGLE_SIGN_OUT=True
CAS_RENEW=False
CAS_GATEWAY=False
CAS_REDIRECT_URL='/homePage'
CAS_IGNORE_REFERER=False
CAS_RETRY_LOGIN=False
CAS_AUTO_CREATE_USERS=False
CAS_EXTRA_LOGIN_PARAMS=None
CAS_PROXY_CALLBACK=None

and i have the following url mapped:

    url(r'^dologin/$', 'django_cas.views.login'),
    url(r'^dologout/$', 'django_cas.views.logout'),

i have a url called homePage which redirect me to another view.

@login_required
def homePage(request):
    #print "homePage"
        return  dashboardPage(request)

finally to test the setup : i'm trying to connect to my application with :

       http://localhost:8000/dologin

which redirect me the cas authentification page , after that i'm being
redirected to my homePage but i'm receiving a ' HTTP 403 error forbidden' ,
and the following url:

http://localhost:8000/dologin/?next=%2FhomePage&ticket=ST-1-CxrtTYycarg3d9XNbhXo-cas01.example.org

is contained within the browser.

NB; i have to switch my configuration with https instead of http so that cas
could work correctly , but i'm still having the same error.

And thanks

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/1381596549445-5035519.post%40n6.nabble.com.