Hi,

you are submitting two different problems, if I correctly understand your
question. The first is about Create Read Update Delete objects, the second
is about code reuse.

1. CRUD
>From the user's point of view you should create a page with the list of
objects, then provide a way to selectively delete some of them, and a way
to create a new object.
For example you could have a button near each object that deletes it, and a
general button that creates a new object.

The create button shall perform a GET on a page with a form, which in turn,
when saved, shall perform a POST. This is done by a view (CreateView, if
you want to use class based generic views). The delete button shall perform
a POST, and this is usually done by hiding a prefilled form and submitting
it through JS when pressing the delete button.

2. Code reuse
Since class-based generic views get a model as a parameter, I'd create a
Factory, i.e. a class that returns a class. You can then loop over your
models and call the Factory, generating urls on-th-fly.

Does this make sense for you? Let me know
Cheers,

Leo

Leonardo Giordani
Author of The Digital Cat <http://lgiordani.github.com>