Django is shining like a sun! Database API, templates, urlconf is absolutely gorgeous! Now after about 2 week intensive course i can say that it almost ideal tool for all my needs.
Almost, because like a real sun, Django have it's own spots. The most frustrating and unintuitive part of it, IMO, is realization of form/manipulator concept. It's pity, because you spend 80% of your time in developing form save/update. Probably it's not documented well. But probably it's just me that is not smart enough to fully comprehend the Big Picture. Hence the question: is there any advanced form/manipulator tutorial out there?