i had this same problem after i upgraded my MBA to Mavericks.  The solution
contained here works beautifully!

The other thing that happened is that Mavericks completely wiped out all my
Python libraries.  I just restored them using time machine and they are
irking fine again.  And, yeah, i have a use a lot of libraries such as
pymssql, ip-tools, cherrypy, json etc.

Thanks for documenting this fix!!!

  -- Joel.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/89a6a233-598e-48df-8a99-720d23288906%40googlegroups.com.