Hey yall

Here is my current views.py:

http://pastebin.mozilla.org/3361332

PROBLEM:

I'm trying to add an "Add Page" form to the project, per the tutorial at
this step:

http://www.tangowithdjango.com/book/chapters/forms.html#creating-an-add-pages-view-template-and-url-mapping

When I click on "Add Page" in a category view, I get

TypeError at /rango/add_page/

add_page() takes exactly 2 arguments (1 given)

THOUGHTS:

So far as I can tell, line 60 adds category_name_url to context_dict, which
means that category_name_url should go into the context that gets passed
on.. or else I am seriously failing to grasp this, which is the more likely
idea. I'm pretty sure I can't just add another argument to the
render_to_response, so the only other option I can think of is to put a
dictionary in the render_to_response, which includes category_name_url...
BUT I don't know what all else is in the context_dict at that point.

been fiddling with this for a couple hours now, seemingly getting nowhere.
I based my current code on the stuff
here<https://github.com/leifos/tango_with_django/blob/master/tango_with_django_project/rango/views.py>
.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/97806597-f43d-4184-9ec5-736897967324%40googlegroups.com.