OK thank you, i need a real server, because a already created aplication (a
part) and i want to deliver to the internet. So best solution is Apache.
How can i install it with django 1.5 and python 3.3?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CALsvucLUda4mwtpCiquDicAYZwR-wC%3D3PC9_WurGVYWxEY1hnQ%40mail.gmail.com.