You're almost right. I want that - for each item_code - the sum aggregated by
item_code of the items inserted into OrderDetail be automatically inserted into
total_quantity_in_store by the same code in Items model.
Ciao
Vittorio

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/DAE972AB-EF9B-4F88-AA0E-1CC0A2FB08D2%40gmail.com.