Hi Nick,

I am not sure if openstreet will solve my purpose. What I have in mind is
that when someone is planning a trip , he can enter the route details in
the trip info. This should give the approximate distance etc. ( btw bike =
motorcycle here in India). Also apart from google maps I have not really
come across any mapping service which has a good coverage of roads and
cities in India.

vibhu

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAPiONwkuj3w98wZda1ndQPx3YKoU6V_vXisqGMdN69q3c3%3D6Ow%40mail.gmail.com.