Using Nginx, you don't tun the django app "inside" Nginx like you would
using mod_wsgi.

Instead, you use Nginx for reverse proxying (see the proxy_pass directive),
and use a Python webserver for your app(s), e.g. uwsgi, gunicorn.

Serving multiple apps is easy. Just use multiple location blocks and
proxy_pass directives.

Cheers,

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAMuNovQmSdzTqbrYmoSGJonvpHcS0tc0FvxtgNBpMppbUv%2BW5Q%40mail.gmail.com.