We deploy with Apache and it serves both django and generic html.  We are a
small shop with internal applications and minimal server load and we are not
ready to have a django server and an html server.

I use the /wsgi  prefix in my url's to identify what goes to django (via the
httpd wsgi.conf file)

When I deploy with wsgi in production my urls look like
http://myserver.mydomain.com/wsgi/myapp

But when running the debug server I get http://localhost/myapp

Is there a clean way to handle this without having to define the "/wsgi" prefix
and use it conditionally based on whether I'm Unix (production) or Windows
(debug)???

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/DCD75728F460F14586086EA606E83082E71EA5D3%40ACEVXCHMBX1001.ADVENTISTCORP.NET.