Working my way through the Django tutorial (running Python 3.3 and Django
1.6), and when I run manage.py with any of the model arguments
(validate/sqlcustom/sqlclear/sqlall etc.) the output seems to be what the
tutorial leads me to expect, but I'm getting this message:

*C:\Python33\lib\site-packages\win32\lib\pywintypes.py:39:
DeprecationWarning: imp.get_suffixes() is deprecated; use the constants
defined on importlib.machinery instead*

Is this something that requires some corrective action on my part? Is this
an indicator that something is NOT working properly, or MAY NOT work
properly in some of these processes?

Thanks.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/f68c0891-893f-4575-9cb4-3cb7d483988f%40googlegroups.com.