Raj,

thanks a lot for your reply! It really *is* a tight situation,
especially since I can only reproduce the error at Bluehost... so
debugging is not simple, and definitely not fast.

I believe the user field used to be called "user" first, and later I
changed to user_id or something, but honestly I'm now sending the
'user' value from request.user's context.

As to changing to a ChangeManipulator, that'd solve part of the
problem only, no? In any case, it's another thing to try out.

Thanks a million, again!

--
Carlos Yoder
http://blog.argentinaslovenia.com/