Hello,

I'm using Django to have people in my company access our database. Since
the application is not meant for public use, I was wondering how to best
struture it.
The admin framework seems to be well suited for manipulating tables via
web, while views (in my understanding) seem better for presenting contents
with limited database manipulation.

Since my app is not meant for public use, I'm wondering if it's worth the
effort to build views to mimic most of the admin features (are there
shortcuts?)
On the other hand, I'm not very happy to give everyone in my company admin
access simply to use the already built web interface.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.
Giuliano.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/1ab0c4ce-7e52-4764-bb7b-d653f0bef474%40googlegroups.com.