Hi,

I'm new in Django, I'm excited with Django so I have to following the
existing tutorial to knew how to create a program with Django.

I started with tutorial 1, Writing your first Django app, part1. I used
Django 1.6 and SQLite

I followed the instructions from the starting of the tutorial, until the
line of *# Create three choices* I got an error.

When I typed p.choice_set.create(choice_text='Not much', votes=0), I got an
error:
*AttributeError: Traceback (most recent call last):*
*...*
*AttributeError: 'Choice' object has no attribute 'question'*

I followed the tutorial exactly as it shown on web, but I got an error on
that line. Did I missed something in the tutorial ?

Could you help me, to solve this problem so i can continue learn the
tutorial.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/8714d33c-ab05-4a70-b88f-b3b52707549e%40googlegroups.com.