Frederick,

Python installer on windows by default install in c:\python 2.x\

And all package like django and others will be under python folder install in
libs\site-package\

Better look to use virtenv so you can create a different environment for
different project.

Thanks
Mulianto
Blog - Http://muliantophang.blogspot.com

Sent from my iPhone

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/E96FF68E-FF27-446C-97A5-D0EFFF4F5DDC%40gmail.com.