Hello there,
In my point of view, when you develop an app using a rest full api you go
through the same moves as when writing the web app using the native
interface.
In my case I have created both. I wrote first the web interface and then
the api, but a different approach would be to write first the api and then
use a restful capable framework in order to create the web interface if
needed, along with the mobile restful capable clients. It depends on your
workflow.
Στις 20 Δεκ 2013 6:45 μ.μ., ο χρήστης "Mario Osorio" <nimbiot...@gmail.com>
έγραψε:

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CA%2BTu-wwW%3DH71d%2BoqE2oTdNatHQhonCE9STMas7ir8YAxZ8Zj%2BA%40mail.gmail.com.