Hi Guys,
I am really new to Django and Python. I have recently started learning them
from a course on Udemy and I got stuck on the first example, making a web
app. I'm not sure what I have done wrong but when I run my Django server it
comes up with a NameError. I think the app is supposed to handle user data,
such as first name,last name and email.
Thanks in advance :)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/468b9c2b-5ff6-412a-bc4f-e3c26aa3ddaf%40googlegroups.com.
from django.db import models
from django.utils.encoding import smart_unicode
# Create your models here.

class SignUp(models.Model):
    first_name = models.CharField(max_length=120, null=True, blank=True)
    last_name = models.CharField(max_length=120, null=True, blank=True)
    email = models.EmailField()
    timestamp = models.DateTimeField(auto_now_add =True, auto_now=False)
    updated = models.DateTimeField(auto_now_add=False, auto_now=True)

    def __unicode__(self):
        return smart_unicode(self.email)
        pass
from django.contrib import admin
#Everything Below this

from .models import SignUp

class SignUpAdmin(admin.ModelAdmin):
    class Meta:
        model = SignUp

        admin.site.register(SignUp, SignUpAdmin)
        #code