Yeah I am working with django. Thing is I want the users to have their own
domain names. Which I will store on my database and there site will be
running on that domain name. But all these will be under a single django
project. So how do I solve the urls and domain names?

Mrinmoy Das
http://goromlagche.in/

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAFWA-MP8tB0uKrb8zRdym%2BXSSv%2BX3KHk6UZ8B6D-9jSYb%3DC0Vg%40mail.gmail.com.