Hi Igor,

I'm unsure about the usb issue, but the "Django" way is to place all of
your static files in a specific directory and use the manage.py
collectstatic command, then serve them from a static location. This will
allow you to offload your statics to a CDN as your site grows.

Have a look at this part of the docs for much more info:
https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/howto/static-files/

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CALgvumUO_He4CgZRjqb0pWBzhHY3iJnHStHJUcE4bSNN2eqL2g%40mail.gmail.com.