Hi Fatih,

i would ask myself the question is this static data that not changes
frequently or is it editable content that should be:

a) maintainable from users (without code updates of course)
b) is maintained independently form software releaes

if one of thoses questions can be answered with yes then i would go for a
model that stores that texts. So that in fact you only render that stuff within
a normal view (like blog posts but much more simpler)

if the answer is no: then just include it like css of js files and deliver the
files with a custom ResponseView that reads the file content and puts it out,
or
a specialized template view that skips the parse and processing aspect of
processing templates.

--

Best Regards,
Sven