Hello Sven,

Look like it is not task for django. This is task  for SMTP server. Of
course you can create a task  for SMTP server using django but  main
force of the your application is based on mail server.
 I'm proposing  next solution:
1) Store usermail in  database
2) configure smtp server for using database as virtual  emails
database (it is not hard)
3) Use django as web interface
4) Send letter to SMTP using standart protocol

 P.S. Postmark has API and it  is possible to use it directly from django.
If you  have any questions let me know. I've supported SMTP servers
for 15 years and 've worked  for spamfight service.
Many thanks,

Serge

+380 636150445
skype: skhohlov