Django Weekend Cardiff <https://djangoweekend.org/> is completely sold out.

Our open day remains open however, and you're invited to attend the numerous
talks, tutorials and demonstrations in the programme.

<https://djangoweekend.org/tutorials-demonstrations/>

There are fifteen different sessions in the open day programme, on all kinds of
subjects. We may even be able to squeeze in a few more over the coming days.

All the sessions are free, and refreshments will be provided.

Registration is required so we know how many people to expect, and places in
tutorials will be limited.

The sooner you register the better it is for us, because we have to plan
catering, access and other practicalities - so please do it as soon as you can!

Register: <https://djangoweekend-open-day.eventbrite.co.uk>

One of the purposes of the open day is to showcase Django and Python to the
local community - developers, researchers, government and business, school
pupils and teachers.

We are extremely grateful to the sponsors and supporters of Django Weekend
<https://djangoweekend.org/sponsors/>, because they have made this open day
possible, and to the numerous speakers and instructors who are presenting these
sessions.

Daniele

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/20140118170801.1422479461%40smtp.ntlworld.com.