I'm not sure what you mean by a kit, something like InstantRails for Django? If so, I'm not aware of one, but Django is pretty easy to install.

On 10/7/06, Picio <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I know webfaction is very good and I saw a screencast about it.
But what I'm searchin for is a kit or a way to build a kit to have a
server at home
Linux or Window based to host my django apps.

Hosting is absolutely a good solution, but I have a few intranet
sites, that I want to convert to Django.

Am I right? Feel free to correct me.
Picio