Hi All,
a do have to upgrade an existing
django project, it is an openid provider with around 10k users.
In order to update to django 1.6 I do need to get rid of
the good old AUTH_PROFILE_MODULE and need to switch
to CustomUserModel, and I do not want to break existing mysql constraints.

Django==1.5.5
South==0.8.4
python-openid
django-tastypie==0.10.0
django-guardian==1.1.1
django_openid_provider
django-userena==1.2.4
But I do not want to touch only a minimal set of files possible
and do not want to do a dumpdata load data mess.

There must be an elegant solution, someone else has already done

Any hints are welcome - I googled already, but have not found a solution
that does not break groups or other fks...

Thanks
Frank

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/52E27464.7080304%40produktlaunch.de.