Hi Timothy,

I see it have officially deprecated the use of user profiles attached to
the default user in favor of custom user models.
One thing I have noticed in Django 1.6, only one AUTH_USER_MODEL can be
used.

Any ideas how to deal with this?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/9dacec7c-7b0c-4f1b-a46d-4c3ed5fa65f7%40googlegroups.com.