Other useful tools for Django development are: some sort of server
operating system (Linux is my choice); some sort of webserving
software (Apache, Nginx); virtualization (virtualenv); a Version
Control System (Git, Mercurial, SVN) and a Database (PostgreSQL,
MySQL, SQLite)

All of these technologies make life easier. There are more, but I
would suggest that these are the bedrocks on which you build a web
site.

On 25 February 2014 01:25, Vernon D. Cole <vernondc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Python is a programming language.  The purpose of a programming language is
> to write applications.
>
> Django is an application written in the Python language. The purpose of
> django is to create, operate, and administer websites.
>
> To learn about django, start with the django introduction page. It contains,
> among other things, a list of resources to learn the Python language.
>

> On Monday, February 24, 2014 9:27:50 AM UTC+1, dravid rahul wrote:
>>
>> Hi Anyone can help me with this ........................
>>

>> I worked as a weblogic administrator and now i am changing to development
>> and i am very much interested in python ......... please suggest me what are
>> the things i need to learn more  rather than python to get an I.T job. I
>> came to Django but i am in a confusion please help me .........

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/c8b7865c-19ad-46ab-b02f-1e596db4dfbb%40googlegroups.com.

>From this perspective it is natural that anarchism be marked by
spontaneity, differentiation, and experimentation that it be marked by
an expressed affinity with chaos, if chaos is understood to be what
lies outside or beyond the dominant game or system. Because of the
resistance to definition and categorisation, the anarchist principle
has been variously interpreted as, rather than an articulated
position, “a moral attitude, an emotional climate, or even a mood”.
This mood hangs in dramatic tension between utopian hope or dystopian
nihilism...
-----
http://zuihitsu.org/godspeed-you-black-emperor-and-the-politics-of-chaos

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAGBeqiMW1r%2B4%2Bu9gcLLvRFF8rd90QqEC0jdooL7jUCtp_unaPg%40mail.gmail.com.