I am trying to create the project described by the Django Tutorials.
 However, I have reached a problem that I am stuck on after implementing
the voting forms described in tutorial 4
(https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.6/intro/tutorial04/).  When I run my
website and go to the url:http://localhost:8000/polls/1/vote/, I am greeted
with an exception:

NoReverseMatch at /polls/1/vote/
value: u'polls' is not a registered namespace

here is templates/polls/detail.html:

<h1>{{ poll.question }}</h1>

<form action="{% url 'polls:vote' poll.id %}" method="post"> <<Exception
occurs on this line
{% csrf_token %}
{% for choice in poll.choice_set.all %}
    <input type="radio" name="choice" id="choice{{ forloop.counter }}"
value="{{ choice.id }}" />
    <label for="choice{{ forloop.counter }}">{{ choice.choice_text
}}</label><br />
{% endfor %}
<input type="submit" value="Vote" />
</form>

This template is rendered from this view in polls/views.py:

def vote(request, poll_id):
    p = get_object_or_404(Poll, pk=poll_id)
    try:
        selected_choice = p.choice_set.get(pk=request.POST['choice'])
    except (KeyError, Choice.DoesNotExist):
        # Redisplay the poll voting form.

        return render(request, 'polls/detail.html', {
            'poll': p,
            'error_message': "You didn't select a choice.",
        })
    else:
        selected_choice.votes += 1
        selected_choice.save()
        # Always return an HttpResponseRedirect after successfully dealing
        # with POST data. This prevents data from being posted twice if a
        # user hits the Back button.
        return HttpResponseRedirect(reverse('polls:results', args=(p.id,)))

It seems strange that 'polls' is not a registered namespace because it is
the name of my django application.  Any ideas as to what I could be doing
wrong here?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/c8050fdc-38eb-43ed-b77a-ee5a2c872509%40googlegroups.com.