HELP! Everything just went belly up. No idea why. Page never loads. No
error, nothing. When I run django.fcgi from the command line, I get:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/.alibi/tbaxter/gretschpages.com/fcgi.py", line 580, in
run
    protocolStatus, appStatus = self.server.handler(self)
  File "/home/.alibi/tbaxter/gretschpages.com/fcgi.py", line 1266, in
handler
    result = self.application(environ, start_response)
  File "/home/tbaxter/django/django_src/django/core/handlers/wsgi.py",
line 148, in __call__
    response = self.get_response(request.path, request)
  File "/home/tbaxter/django/django_src/django/core/handlers/base.py",
line 59, in get_response
    response = middleware_method(request)
  File "/home/tbaxter/django/django_src/django/middleware/common.py",
line 40, in process_request
    if settings.APPEND_SLASH and (old_url[1][-1] != '/') and ('.' not
in old_url[1].split('/')[-1]):
IndexError: string index out of range

Everything worked fine up until this afternoon. I haven't touched
django.fcgi.
Hosted on dreamhost.