Hi. Don't know if this is specific to Django, but my site is the only one
I've experienced this with, and I don't think I'm doing anything special
with session data (just using the old-school database backend).

When a user logs in (in tab A) and opens a new tab (tab B) on the same
domain, the cookie carries over to the second tab. However, if the user
clicks a link in tab B, then either refreshes tab A or clicks a link in
that tab, he's instantly logged out.

I've been Googling around the issue for ages but have had no luck, so would
really appreciate anyone's help. Apologies if this is a really fundamental
thing.

Many thanks,
-Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/d2c5985b-83f8-4e24-b5c9-844fb9a24813%40googlegroups.com.