Man, are you good....;)

It now works as expected!

One last question....the form shows three text boxes next to each other.
How can I change the html to look like this:

{text_box} space {text_box} / {text_box}

It has something to do with format_output, but I don't understand how to
return a string to represent this layout. Also, how to control the size of
the text boxes.

Thanks again!!

Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAEqej2PjEFkNac%3DoU%2B4LDqeQiDBn5cFCRb60knFGvoXfdW0nMw%40mail.gmail.com.