Hi Tom,

Are you wanting the same 100 results you got in the first query just
ordered by title, or are you looking for a different 100 results based
on the order by title?

If you are looking for a different list of a 100 results, which is how
I'm taking your email, then you'd need to do another query where the
results are ordered by the title. The only other way would be to
return all the records in the first result instead of limiting it to
100 and then you could sort based on the columns and grab the first
100 records, but I would guess this method would would most likely be
more expensive than doing two separate queries to the DB (specially if
there are a lot of records).

--James