Do you meet a problem of setting up CGI for python? I found this post which
may be helpful to you: Python CGI setup for hostgator
hosting<http://redino.net/blog/2014/03/python-cgi-setup-hostgator-hosting/>

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/3404d22d-6f27-4e9d-b4ce-8490ce5a42be%40googlegroups.com.