I am also trying to use Django 1.7 with the Mysql-Python-Connector 1.1.6. I
am seeing the same behavior for both the migrate NotImplementedError and
the syncdb RemovedInDjango19Warrning.

Were you able to solve these problems?

Richard

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/643b22da-c93d-4711-af61-957677146295%40googlegroups.com.