You are using Ques for related Subject and QuestionBank... just make a
method in Ques class who filter the Ques model with some subject parameter
or do it in your view like:
   qs = Ques.objects.select_related().filter(subject='some_name')

I'm missing something really big? or i miss understud your question?

> No* I start with subject model. *There I have created subjects like
> General knowledge, English etc. ​Then I create question banks Like for
> General knowledge I have created GK1, GK2 and GK3 . Then when I enter a
> ques in the Ques model there I specify that the question is related to
> which subject and which question bank.
> For e.g In Ques model I enter
> content=what is friction
> subject=General knowledge
> ques_bank=GK1
>

> ​Now for eg I want to know the question banks associated with subject​
> General knowledge, then it should tell GK1 GK2 and GK3
> Assume all the questions related to the subjects along with their question
> banks have been stored in Ques model.
>

> On Wed, May 7, 2014 at 7:38 PM, Davide Scatto <davidesca...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Do you start from Ques model? What are your starting data?
>>
>> Il giorno mercoledì 7 maggio 2014 15:24:38 UTC+2, Anushree ha scritto:
>>
>>> I have the following models. I want to retrieve list of question banks
>>> related to a particular subject. Is it possible to do without modifying the
>>> existing data models?Thank you
>>> class Subject(models.Model):
>>>  name = models.CharField(max_length = 255)
>>> desc = models.TextField(blank=True)
>>> def __unicode__(self):
>>>  return self.name
>>>
>>> class QuestionBank(models.Model):