Tim,

Yes!

I see now what I was doing wrong; I was setting the path in the Django
settings.py (as I had found in the documentation), however, OF COURSE, that
is irrelevant because it could ever get there before mod_wsgi being aware
of where to look for libraries. Damn!

I was having the right idea, but digging in the wrong direction. Thanks
again, this puts me back on track :-)

Thanks everybody in this thread, I have learn a lot in the way.

Regards,

Guillem

On Tuesday, 13 May 2014 13:04:00 UTC+2, Timothy W. Cook wrote:

> I am not sure where your problem is with locale.  Did you ever accomplish
> recompiling mod_wsgi for Python 3.3?
>
> This site http://www.ccdgen.com is Django 1.6, Python 3.3 and Apache 2.2
> on CentOS 6.5
>
> I recompiled mod_wsgi as per instructions I found somewhere on the WWW.
>  Sorry I do not have the link now.  As I recall, there were several
> additional packages I had to track down and install.
>
> The Django code is in a User home subdirectory and the 'apache' user in
> the 'ccdgen' group.
>
> The relevant sections of httpd.conf are:
> Alias /icons/ "/var/www/icons/"
>
> <Directory "/var/www/icons">
>     Options Indexes MultiViews FollowSymLinks
>     AllowOverride None
>     Order allow,deny
>     Allow from all
> </Directory>
>
> Alias /static/ "/var/www/ccdgen/static/"
>
> <Directory "/var/www/ccdgen/static">
>     Options Indexes MultiViews FollowSymLinks
>     AllowOverride None
>     Order allow,deny
>     Allow from all
> </Directory>
>

> and
>
> WSGIScriptAlias / /home/ccdgen/CCDGEN2/ccdgen/mlhim/wsgi.py
> WSGIPythonPath
> /home/ccdgen/CCDGEN2/ccdgen/ccdgen:/home/ccdgen/CCDGEN2/ccdgen:/home/ccdgen/CCDGEN2/lib/python3.3/site-packages
> <Directory /home/ccdgen/CCDGEN2/ccdgen>
>    <Files wsgi.py>
>      Order allow,deny
>      Allow from all
>    </Files>
> </Directory>
>

> Maybe something here will 'stick out' as a solution for you.
>
> HTH,
> Tim
>

> On Tue, May 13, 2014 at 6:14 AM, Guillem Liarte
> <guillem...@googlemail.com<javascript:>
> > wrote:
>
>> Has anybody being able to solve this problem with the locale in virtual
>> env?
>>
>> I am stuck with it for the moment.
>>
>> It is just that Centos 6 + Django 1.7 (python3.x ) is a no-go?
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>> On Wednesday, 7 May 2014 16:33:23 UTC+2, Guillem Liarte wrote:
>>>
>>> Timothy,
>>>
>>> Thanks you, but SELinux here does not seem to be the issue. I tried with
>>> enforcing/permissive/disabled and the effect is the same.
>>>
>>> I belive the problem to be in the os path in the seetings:
>>>
>>> ---
>>>
>>> import os
>>> BASE_DIR = os.path.dirname(os.path.dirname(__file__))

>>> --
>>>
>>> in wsgi.py :
>>>
>>> ----
>>>
>>> import os, sys
>>> sys.path.append('/data/app/guillem-py3-dj17-test/guillem_test/guillem_test')
>>> os.environ.setdefault("DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE", "guillem_test.settings")
>>>

>>> ---
>>>
>>> python -c "import sys; print(sys.path)"
>>> ['', '/data/app/guillem-py3-dj17-test/lib64/python33.zip',
>>> '/data/app/guillem-py3-dj17-test/lib64/python3.3',
>>> '/data/app/guillem-py3-dj17-test/lib64/python3.3/plat-linux',
>>> '/data/app/guillem
>>> -py3-dj17-test/lib64/python3.3/lib-dynload',
>>> '/opt/rh/python33/root/usr/lib64/python3.3',
>>> '/opt/rh/python33/root/usr/lib/python3.3', '/data/app/guillem-py3-dj17-
>>> test/lib/python3.3/site-packa

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/3e458469-9642-4a28-b72c-95a24e6b36ed%40googlegroups.com.