Thanks for the response I can look at converting the fixtures to json of
that would make it work.

I wouldn't contribute xml.support at this stage,  the quality of my
contribution would likely be poor.

Sayth

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAN2of00atd7cJBsEjVtuF36EJGMYzfKJBvgUCh1%3DyyNCo5gDJA%40mail.gmail.com.