Hello everyone,

I have to do a web application at my work. I use to program with Python
every day but never for web application. So I wanted to know if Django is
the best choice for my problem. Here it is, in my application there will be
only one form (with some file uploading). After the submission, I want to
execute an internal Python script on those files on our servers.
It seems pretty simple but I have no idea how to do this so do you think
that Django will be able to do this quickly and safely ? Do you have
examples of that kind of code ?

Thanks in advance for your answers and sorry for possibly english mistakes
:D

Amélie.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/5790afb2-4890-48fd-8e42-8848ba20e691%40googlegroups.com.